Skip to main content

Do you need a "Rossmoor Agent?"

Technically no. There is no actual distinction to being a “Rossmoor Agent” compared to a Realtor that works outside of Rossmoor.

Rossmoor does not handle any Real Estate transaction and all real estate deals are done just like they would be if you were buying or selling a homes anywhere else in the surrounding area.

One distinction that many agents that specialize in Rossmoor may have, and one that I have myself, is The Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) designation. An SREs® is a REALTOR® who has received extensive training in helping 50+ home buyers and sellers. They understand the decision to move can be difficult and can help you navigate your choices and want to serve as a resource and guide. You can count on a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® to guide you through the process of selling or buying your home, making the transaction less stressful and more successful.

If you’ve spent more than 5 minutes on this website you’ll see that I have a deep understanding of Rossmoor, but I also learn more every day I visit. While a “Rossmoor Agent” might not be required you’ll want to make sure you work with someone that knows the community well. Someone that can guide you through the process and knows the ins and outs or a Rossmoor transaction.